St Mark’s church in Worle will soon be forming a new parish, as the current Parish of Worle is reorganised.
So, we are excited to be recruiting for a Church Administrator.
We are looking for someone who:
· Is an accurate record keeper, well organised and able to meet deadlines.
· Is proficient with the use of email and Microsoft Office, and who is prepared to learn new software if required.
· Able to be flexible in working hours and able to work the occasional evening.
· Able to work from both home and the church office as needed.
· Has good communication skills, and is able to deal with people and professionals from a variety of different backgrounds.
We are initially offering 8 hours a week at £9.50 per hour to start 03 May.
Closing date for applications is Wed 24 March.
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 31 March.
It is a Genuine Occupational Requirement of this post that the Church Administrator has an active Christian faith.
For a copy of the Role Description please contact Rev Chris Elms:
2a St Mark’s Road